Saturday, October 29, 2005

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,


Thanks everyone for your continued interest this last month. So much has happened and I don't know where to start to explain it all. So...I don't think I will. Suffice it to say, I've had a hectic hiatus. Not a vacation, and certainly not relaxing.

Most recently, and the most gratifying for me is; I made a decision to move. I live about 80 miles away from the people I love the most and I've been living that far away for 22, almost 23, years. I have been thinking about moving for quite some time.
I will have to do this painstakingly slow. I will have to live in 2 cities for at least a year, I'm sure.

Tonight was pumpkin carving and painting night with my friend and her 3 kids. I carved a pumpkin while they painted theirs. A much safer way for kids to decorate their pumpkins. We had a blast.

No comments: