Thursday, April 19, 2007

Vacation

My bags are packed, (almost) I'm ready to go (yes, really.)

I'm standing here outside your door (well, outside my door.)
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye (I hope you're not sleeping now, cuz its 2 in the afternoon my time but I do want to say goodbye until after the 29th. I won't have time to blog until then so...goodbye!)

The taxi's waiting (we've hired a metro car to take us to the airport!)
He's blowing his horn (jeez I hope he doesn't cuz it will be 5 in the morning and the neighbors will be pissed.)
I'm already so lonesome I could die (well, I am traveling with my sister so I don't think I'll be all that lonesome, and forgive me blog fans, but you are not my life.)

So kiss me and smile for me (well, only kiss me if you are a very handsome, very available nice Jewish fella in his mid 30's to 40's interested in sweeping me off my feet, smile for me if your anybody!)
Tell me that you'll wait for me (and read my blog when I get back.)
Hold me like you'll never let me go (but don't squeeze too tight cuz I won't be able to breathe.)

I'm leaving on a jet plane (and a really big boat.)
Don't know when I'll be back again (actually I do, on the 29th.)
Oh babe I hate to go (NOT!)

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I laughed out loud reading this one! Hey, e-mail me your e-mail address at walisabeth@yahoo.com, I no longer have it. Thanks, and have lots of fun on your cruise!

Rosie said...

Have fun. Take lots of pics and come back and regale us with all sorts of adventures. We, okay ME, gots to gets our jollies somewheres.

Rosie said...

Sue I know you should be back. I hope you had a great vacation and aren't too fried getting back into the swing of things with life and work.