Friday, July 27, 2007

It's FRIDAY!

Okay, so I'm reading blogs, but I'm not writing anything in mine.
So, here's today's thoughts...I went to Ikea today with my sister, her husband and their son. That is one huge store. They have everything. And I mean everything. Its like this big warehouse of stuff. Some of it is junk, but a lot of it is nice and nicely priced. We got there about an hour before they closed, so we only got through 1/100th of the store. I told my sister that I have to go back. I want to really look around when I've got more time and money, and after I've unpacked all my stuff so I can see what I might need for the "new" house.

Speaking of houses, I spoke with my realtor today and she told me that there was a showing last week, which she neglected to tell me about prior to this. I was a little disappointed that I didn't know about the showing, but glad there was one none the less. Unfortunately, there's been no feedback, nor requests for a second showing. Poop!

When will it end????? When will this real estate slump end?

Anyone have any ideas on that? Anyone been to Ikea?

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Never been in an Ikea. There isn't one close by, but it's something I keep saying I want to check out and just never have. Now I feel like I'm missing out! :)

Elisabeth said...

There's an Ikea in Pittsburgh, and I go there as often as possible. I own some Ikea furniture (not much, though), but my daughter owns an Ikea bed, a futon, tables and chairs, and bookshelves from Ikea. My most favorite Ikea item that I own? My comforter.