Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's a done deal!

Well, assuming the inspection goes well, I've sold my house. It's a done deal. Those folks who looked at my place 5 times finally decided to make me an offer. But, it was one I could refuse. They came in really low. I mean, really, really low. I countered just a few thousand under my asking price and told my realtor to let them know I was firm. They accepted. So, if the inspection goes well, closing will be on Monday. They want to move in quickly. So...yea for me!

Plus, I'm all moved. except for some garden plants and my wall speakers. Which I reserved to keep.

Last Thursday I went to visit my friends who have a house at Cape May Point. My realtor called me on Thursday to let me know they accepted my offer. I returned yesterday knowing that the inspection is scheduled for tomorrow. Yippee!!!

What a relief. Now I just have to unpack and get settled in my new house.


Powered by ScribeFire.

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Congrats on the sale - hope you did not take a loss, but it was probably time to go with the offer. Best of luck with the new place!

Rizzo19 said...

I am so happy for you and so glad you are here full-time now. I wish you happiness in your new home and in this new chapter in your life. I love you sis!

Rosie said...

Halleluia! So glad to hear the house is closing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.