Thursday, March 08, 2007

Weather warm-up

I'm sitting in my office right now enjoying the sound of the birds and the sight of the sun. However, since I can see the sun from my office, one can guess that my office window is a south facing window. That means the sun just pours in the warmth from late morning till late afternoon making my office unbearably hot. Normally, I don't complain when the sun is out. I love the sun. Mind you, I don't have, nor am I convinced in the existence of S.A.D. (seasonal affective disorder) but my office just boils when the sun is in the sky. Because it's still winter, the air conditioning in the building is not on...yet. Even when its on, it never quite cools my office down. I have a fan blowing outside air into my office, but even that doesn't work. I've also closed the blinds shutting out most of the sun, but that doesn't work. And when I do that, I can't enjoy the sunshine. I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard space. What's a girl to do?

No comments: