Friday, January 02, 2009

She sleeps like an angel

And then I get to. I love it when J sleeps through the night. But I must admit, I love it when she sleeps in the daytime too. That way I can get some things done that I've been putting off for what seems like forever. Sometimes I think that makes me a bad mommy; that I like it when she sleeps in the daytime.

When she's awake, though she's so cool to be around. She looks at everything and takes everything in.

But, the best part of being with her is when she gets sleepy. She nuzzles her face into me and gets all squirmy. She keeps nuzzling until she falls asleep. Then she sleeps like an angel.

I'm so lucky she's my angel!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Dude! Being happy to have a few minutes to yourself is NOT being a bad Mommy. Embrace those moments they help you enjoy the times she's awake even more.