Monday, May 14, 2007

6 weeks and 4 days.

Well, this is the start of my countdown until I move permanently to my other house. I am very excited to be making the move! I will be so happy to be in 1 place full time. I've been going back and forth for a number of years. First I was just going on Friday's. Then I was going on Friday's and Saturday's and spending the night at my sisters. I did this for years. Thank goodness she and I really get along. Then a year and a half ago I bought another house in that other city and have been going there Thursday through Saturday's. So, now I will be making the move full time permanently in just over 6 weeks and I can tell you....I will be so relieved. And, my pocketbook will be happy to, what with the price of gasoline! Oh, and the miles I rack up on my car will really shrink. My office is just 4 miles from my house and my sister lives only 3 miles away. How nice will that be? I just hope I can continue to build my practice up enough to afford to make the mortgage payments on both houses until my "old" house sells.





Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I love your bedroom! Your house looks great. Yes, I'm wondering why no one has bought it.

I have been really busy and unable to do my usual blog hopping this past week so I'm commenting on your last three posts all at once.

I have GG and the boys and Mother's Day still feels different to me. I'm so glad you have a great relationship with your sister because having someone who has the same loss and being able to talk about it helps.

Going between two houses would drive me crazy! I don't know how you've done it. Good lord 4 miles from work? That sounds like heaven.