Tuesday, May 29, 2007

See Sue Bitch.


Oh, I am so disorganized I can hardly stand it. I am trying my damndest to get things together to make my move as easy as possible, but every time I turn around, something comes up that I need to attend to. And they end up being more difficult then one would think possible.



  • ~I wanted to cancel my gym membership so I called them and they told me I had to come in to close the account. They would collect my gym card then and have me sign a resignation letter. I told them I would be happy to mail them my card and write a letter of resignation. They told me I had to come in. Okay, ugh.
  • ~I want to move my internet/cable from one house to the other, while keeping my same e-mail address. The cable company told me that since I already have an open account at the new house, I have to close my old account at the old house, turn in the cable modem and open another account at the new house where they will bring me a new cable modem. Huh?
  • ~I need to buy replacement legs for a sofa that I bought from a fire and water restoration place...I needed a sofa to seat the folks who were going to paying their respects during the time my mother died so my nephew arranged for this one, it's really nice by the way, just sans legs. You'd think it would be easy to get replacement legs by going to a furniture store or a hardware store...but HAH! not so easy. The furniture store wants the make and model of the sofa so they can order them from the manufacturer. I just want to buy 4 friggin sofa legs to attach to the bottom of the sofa.

  • ~I have 3 (yes THREE) windsurfing boards that I want to get rid of. And, YES, I LIVE IN MID MICHIGAN. WHO WINDSURFS IN MID MICHIGAN?!? I did at one point on the small local lake, but not any longer and for some unknown reason, I did not dispose of them prior to now. OY VEY! Wanna buy a windsurfing board and the equipment to go with?
  • ~I need to arrange for carpet cleaning and sofa cleaning at my new house. And I have to be able to be there when it gets cleaned. Not so easy when one travels between 2 house that are almost 100 miles apart.
  • ~And to top it all off, I still have packing to do!















Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: