Monday, August 08, 2005

The Beginnings...............



What is up with blogging? Actually, I get it. Let's see if I can do it. I would love to say that writing is my passion, however, it is not. I'm not sure what my passion is at the moment. I did recently submit a children's story I wrote to a publisher. This is my third submission. The first rejection was painful. But the second was not and I don't expect the third, fourth or etc. to be either. I have also written an article that I submitted to a journal for publication. I received a note from the editor letting me know that if I rewrote it he would be happy to publish it. Funny thing is, he basically told me how to re-write it. I just haven't gotten myself to do it.

I just returned from golfing. I was trying a new stance and it seemed to work pretty well. I was more consistent with my shots. My score didn't improve that much, but my consistency did.

No comments: