Wednesday, June 27, 2007

See you on the flip side

I am moving in 3 days. Actually, my furniture is moving in 3 days. I am moving today. All of my stuff, sans furniture, is at the new house. So the computer gets shutdown today. And will not be re-connected until probably late Saturday night or Sunday. I may be able to post prior to that if I find a working internet connection someplace.

Wish me luck....... and pray that my lovely furniture doesn't get scratched or marred by the big, burly moving men.

(I hope they're good looking!)

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I hope the moving guys are good looking too. It helps to not worry about them scratching or breaking something! : )

As for the food and waste, well stuff happens. For me it is always a guessing game adjusting to new phases in our life. The boys eat more, the boys eat less, the boys are home more, the boys are gone more... Always an adjustment.