Monday, June 04, 2007

My Stuff

So, remember how I was bitching about feeling overwhelmed with all the stuff I have to do to get ready to move and all the stuff I had to get rid of cuz I didn't want to take it with me, including 3 windsurfing boards and a bunch of equipment to go with? Well, I sold all the windsurfing equipment including the boards for a cheap price, but its all gone. And, I sold my office furniture for a very reasonable price. Now, I just keep packing and packing and packing. Oh, I have to get the other house ready to move the furniture into, which means I have to move all the boxes that I've been moving over there for the past year, unpack them all and put the stuff away, otherwise, my furniture won't fit. And, I have 26 days to do it in. Minus this weekend, since my sister and I are going to visit our older brother in Illinois. Whew!





Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Sue, I'm finally catching up and reading posts from when I was gone. With catching up with housework, laundry and doctor's appointments it is taking me lots longer than I thought it would.

Holly (What were you expecting?) is also moving. The work sucks doesn't it? I always have to close my eyes and concentrate on the day when my chore is done and how great it will feel. It's the only thing that keeps me going sometimes.

Love your lists. I do that. I hate when I can't cross them off and then have to revise them to something else. Makes me all kinds of pissy.

I read your post on PLEASANTVILLE with lots of nods of agreement. How courageous! Change is hard, it's never easy or like it's portrayed in a movie and it's also a continuing process. Be proud of yourself. I'm sure proud of you.

I'm sending all my best thoughts and good karma on your continued moving efforts.